SPASCIANI escape hoods series H 900 offer protection for escape from chemical-polluted environment. They have a duration of 15 minutes. They are disposable devices, to be disposed of after use. Escape hoods should only be used for self-rescue operations while escaping. They must not be used either under normal working conditions or used continuously for more than 15 minutes. They come in one universal size.
They are composed of:
- A bag made of antistatic fabric with belt loops, ring for wall application and side rings for shoulder use. The hood is placed inside the bag, sealed in a vacuum bag. Protection seals placed on the packaging closure ensure that the bag has not been opened before.
- An orange fluo hood, equipped with a wide panoramic anti-fogging visor, with an elastic self-adjusting harness and with an elastic tight collar
- A halfmask made of silicone, anatomically shaped, designed to fit perfectly into every face shape.
- An exhale valve protected by a cover
- A filter which differs according to every single model in order to grant various types of protection
The escape respirator SPASCIANI M 900 is provided with gas filter ABEK 15 (Gases) or ABEKP 15 (gases and particles).